Bridges to College and Careers Substance Addiction Pathway
JVS's Substance Addiction Pathway program provides classes and training that results in a smooth transition to Quincy College, where you can complete the courses necessary to work as a Substance Addiction Assistant.
What do we offer:
- Job readiness and college enrollment assistance
- Support from an academic coach to help you succeed and graduate
- Job placement services to help you obtain a job in the field
- Substance Addiction Assistant Certificate:
- 3 stackable college courses (3 credits each)
- Covers the education portion for licensing at the License for Alcohol & Drug Counseling (LADC) Assistant level
- Counts toward Quincy College’s Human Services Associate Degree
- An excellent supplement to any degree offering, enhancing careers in the fields of Nursing, Criminal Justice, Healthcare, & more.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully pass written English & reading comprehension assessments