Customer Service Training Program
Launch your career in customer service through our program! This free program provides courses, workshops, and job placement support to get you a role in customer service.
The next time Customer Service training will be offered is more than three months from now. Would you like to be added to our waitlist? Click below and complete the form and we will reach out to you by text and email before the next class!
What does this program offer?
- The Customer Service Training Program is a FREE, in person 5-week job prep training for non-native English speakers that will prepare you for a career in the customer service industry
- Classes will be in person: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 10am-1pm
- Graduates are prepared to find work in a range of positions in customer service and retail store locations
- Includes classroom instruction, mock interviews & 1:1 career coaching
- Participants will receive a stipend!
Am I eligible for this program?
- Born in a country that is not the United States
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma (any country)
- Basic computer and math skills
- 3-6 months of cash handling, sales, and/or customer service experience in the U.S.
- Background check and credit score are taken into account
- Willingness to adhere to employer COVID-19 protocol
Our Customer Service Training Program is not currently recruiting. If you are interested in our other programs, please click below and fill out our application form.