Customer Service Training Program
Launch your career in customer service through our program! This free program provides courses, workshops, and job placement support to get you a role in customer service.
What does this program offer?
- The Customer Service Training Program is a FREE, in person 5-week job prep training for non-native English speakers that will prepare you for a career in the customer service industry
- Classes will be in person: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 10am-1pm
- Graduates are prepared to find work in a range of positions in customer service and retail store locations
- Includes classroom instruction, mock interviews & 1:1 career coaching
- Participants will receive a stipend!
Am I eligible for this program?
- Speak English as a second language
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma (any country)
- Basic computer and math skills
- 3-6 months of cash handling, sales, and/or customer service experience in the U.S.
- Background check and credit score are taken into account
- Willingness to adhere to employer COVID-19 protocol