Healthcare Cleaning Training
The Healthcare Cleaning Training helps you begin a career in healthcare! It prepares you to find work in roles such as “Environmental Services Associate” in hospitals, assisted living facilities, and more. You will learn how to provide a safe and clean environment for all.
What does this program offer?
- Prepares you to enter into cleaning service roles in healthcare
- English language training to understand healthcare & cleaning (hospital housekeeping) terminology
- Mock interviews and presentations with JVS employer partners
- Coaches to help you get a new job
Am I eligible for this program?
- Born in a country that is not the United States
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma (any country)
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interest in cleaning in a health care setting
- Willingness to adhere to employer COVID-19 protocol