Job searching during the pandemic? We want to help!
For anyone in the Greater Boston Jewish community who is looking for employment support during this crisis, Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) is partnering with Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP) to provide the Jewish Re-employment Program (JREP) at no cost to you.
- Up to six 30-minute employment counseling sessions.
- Guidance on job search strategies, resume reviews, interview preparation, and more.
- Opportunities to participate in networking and affinity groups.
- Membership at the JVS MassHire Downtown Boston Career Center, including access to all webinars, job fairs, and information sessions.
- One-on-one financial coaching for one year.
Download our flyer here.