Adult Diploma Pathway
Are you looking to earn your high school diploma? JVS’s Adult Diploma Pathway will help you earn a free high school diploma from Boston Central Adult High School in 18 months to three years. Learn in a classroom setting with other adult students and at your own pace. It’s never too late to get the education you deserve.
Classes start at 9:00am and 12:30pm, and most classes meet twice a week. You’ll work with our program director to create an individualized schedule based on your availability and other responsibilities. Most students work as well as go to school, juggling homework and classes with family and work life.
- All the skills and knowledge you’ll need to earn your high school diploma, including English, math, social studies, and science
- How to navigate college and start a great career
- Financial literacy skills
Benefits of a high school diploma:
- High school graduates make approximately $1,304,000 over their lifetimes, whereas those without a high school degree earn only $973,000 over their lifetimes
- High school graduates have a lower unemployment rate than those without high school degrees
- We prepare our graduates to find better jobs, enroll in college, or begin job training programs
- Must be over age 20
- You must attend an information session. They’re held every Tuesday from 11:45 PM -12:30 PM at JVS’s downtown office, located at: 75 Federal Street, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02110. Come to the third floor reception desk at 11:20 to sign in
- After you attend the information session, you will take an assessment to determine whether you’re academically ready for the program
What our Adult Diploma Pathway students are saying:
“JVS is a great place to go if you want to get your high school diploma. At JVS I feel free, and the people are so nice. There is a lot of available support. I love JVS.”
“At JVS you are on a good path, the right track, the teachers are patient. Amazing.”
Our next semester starts in May. To find an upcoming information session, click here.
For more information, contact: