CJP Scholarship Fund
Awards generally range between $1,000 and $15,000. Applicants are considered on the basis of economic need and are expected to have exhausted all other available resources including college financial aid awards as well as federal, state and other private funds.
- Undergraduate students attending two-year or four-year accredited institutions as well as vocational certificate programs are eligible to apply
- Under certain circumstances, some one-year Israel programs are considered
- Greater Boston residency requirements apply, and independent students must have spent at least two full years as a resident of the area
- Primary consideration is given to Jewish students
- International students qualify to apply if they have an I-551C, I-551 or I-94 status. (Student visas are not acceptable)
The application deadline is Friday, April 30, 2021 for undergraduate students entering their sophomore, junior or senior year. For fall freshmen, the deadline is Monday, May 17, 2021.