Caring for Our Seniors: A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program
Are you interested in entering the healthcare field? JVS’s Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program can help you launch your career as a CNA. This 14-week, full-time program provides specialized training in long-term care through classroom instruction and hands-on clinical experience. The program is designed specifically for intermediate level English speakers and also individuals who have been unemployed for over 3 years. Our CNA Training program is offered four times each year, and the program is at no-cost to participants.
- English language and computer skills
- Medical terminology and anatomy
- Healthcare customer service
- Specialized skills for working with frail elders
- Everything you’ll need to know to pass the state nursing assistant exam
You’ll also gain:
- Job placement services. JVS has strong relationships with many healthcare providers in Massachusetts and we will work with you to find a successful job placement after graduation
- Non-native, intermediate level English speaker OR unemployed for 3 years or more
- Clean background check
- At least 3 months of work experience
- Able to lift without restrictions
- Must attend an information session. Find an upcoming information session here.
Our next class starts in January. Click here to find an upcoming information session.
For more information about the CNA Training Program, contact: