Hospitality Training Program
Do you want to work in a hotel? JVS’s Hospitality Training Program can prepare you for a career in the hospitality industry. Our graduates are prepared to work in housekeeping and other positions. This 4-week training program is free for participants, and includes classroom training and a hotel internship. Our previous hotel partners include: Courtyard by Marriott, Hostelling International, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and the Westin.
- One week of classroom training, and three weeks of hands-on experience at one of our hotel partners
- Knowledge in hotel vocabulary, hotel structure, guest services, hotel safety
- Job shadowing in housekeeping, laundry and food service positions
- Networking with hotel employers
- Job placement support following graduation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Speak English as a second language
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Interest in working in the hotel industry
- Attend an information session
Our next training cycle starts in Februray 2020.
Interested applicants must attend ONE information session to apply. Registration is not required.
Information Session Dates:
- Friday, January 10th at 9:30am
- Tuesday, January 14th at 1:00pm
- Wednesday, January 15th at 9:30am
- Thursday, January 16th at 11:00am
Click here to download the flier.
For more information, contact: