Hospitality Training Program
Do you want to work in a hotel? JVS’s Hospitality Training Program can prepare you for a career in the hospitality industry. Our graduates are prepared to work in housekeeping and other positions. This 4-week training program is free for participants, and includes classroom training and a hotel internship. Our previous hotel partners include: Courtyard by Marriott, Hostelling International, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and the Westin.
- One week of classroom training, and three weeks of hand-on experience at one of our hotel partners
- Knowledge in hotel vocabulary, hotel structure, guest services, hotel safety
- Job shadowing in housekeeping, front desk, laundry and food service positions
- Networking with hotel employers
- Job placement support following graduation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- English as a second language
- Flexible and weekend work availability
- Interest in working in the hotel industry
- Attend an information session.
Our next training cycle starts in Spring 2019.
Interested applicants must attend ONE information session to apply. Registration is not required.
February Information Session Dates:
- Friday, February 8th – 11:30am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, February 12th – 9:30am-11:00am
- Friday, February 15th – 11:30am-1:00pm
Click here to download the flier.
For more information, contact: