Hospitality Training Program
Do you want to work in a hotel? JVS’s Hospitality Training Program can prepare you for a career in the hospitality industry. Our graduates are prepared to work in housekeeping and other positions. This 4-week training program is free for participants, and includes classroom training and a hotel internship. Our previous hotel partners include: Courtyard by Marriott, Hostelling International, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and the Westin.
- One week of classroom training, and three weeks of hand-on experience at one of our hotel partners
- Knowledge in hotel vocabulary, hotel structure, guest services, hotel safety
- Job shadowing in housekeeping, front desk, laundry and food service positions
- Networking with hotel employers
- Job placement support following graduation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Speaks English as a second language
- Flexible and weekend work availability
- Interest in working in the hotel industry
- Attend an information session.
Our next training cycle starts in May 2019.
Interested applicants must attend ONE information session to apply. Registration is not required.
April and May Information Session Dates:
- Tuesday, April 23rd – 10:00am-11:30am
- Tuesday, April 30th – 10:00am-11:30am
- Friday, May 3rd – 10:00am-11:30am
Click here to download the flier.
For more information, contact: