Hospitality Training Program
Do you want to work in a hotel? JVS’s Hospitality Training Program can prepare you for a career in the hospitality industry. Our graduates are prepared to work in housekeeping and other positions. This 4-week training program is free for participants, and includes classroom training and a hotel internship. Our previous hotel partners include: Courtyard by Marriott, Hostelling International, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and the Westin.
- One week of classroom training, and three weeks of hand-on experience at one of our hotel partners
- Knowledge in hotel vocabulary, hotel structure, guest services, hotel safety
- Job shadowing in housekeeping, front desk, laundry and food service positions
- Networking with hotel employers
- Job placement support following graduation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- English as a second language
- Flexible and weekend work availability
- Interest in working in the hotel industry
- Attend an information session.
Our next training cycle starts on June 8, 2018.
Interested applicants must attend ONE information session to apply. Registration is not required.
See all upcoming information sessions here.
For more information, contact: