JVS Opportunity Circle
Join a special group of donors committed to the long-term success of JVS clients. Members of the Opportunity Circle transform people’s lives by contributing at the $1,000 – $10,000 level. It is this base of support that makes it possible for JVS to create genuine opportunity for so many and sustain our operations.
By joining the Opportunity Circle, you will get to know clients like Yamileth from Venezuela, who completed Bridges to College and Isaac from Needham, who participated in Transitions and learn the next step in their journey. There is little as satisfying hearing about client achievements in real-time as they share their successes as they get their next job, buy a home, or complete their college degree.
Opportunity Circle Benefits:
- Receive exclusive quarterly updates via email with a list of graduations so that you can join us and see the impact of your generosity.
- An open invitation to visit 75 Federal Street to tour the Center for Economic Opportunity where you will see first-hand how your gift is making a difference for immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities, and many others who are facing obstacles to economic success.
- Recognition as an Opportunity Circle Member in the JVS Annual Report.
As you consider your giving plans for the year, we would be honored if you chose to invest in providing opportunities for JVS clients. Your investment means so much.
You can make your Opportunity Circle gift:
- Through a gift of stock (link)
- As a sustaining gift of $90 per month
- Through an IRA distribution
- Or as a simple one time gift
Thank you for considering a gift to JVS!
For more information, contact: