Healthcare Customer Service Training
Start a new career through our Healthcare Customer Service training program! This free program provides English courses, career coaching, and interview preparation to help get you a job working with patients in the health care field.
What does this program offer?
- Graduates will go into roles such as Patient Care Representative, Patient Service Coordinator, Medical Office Assistant, and more!
- Prepares graduates to enter into customer-facing roles in healthcare
- Includes vocational English, mock interviews with employers, & career coaching
Am I eligible for this program?
- Speak English as a second language
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma (any country)
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Preferred 3-6 months of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interest in customer service and/or healthcare
- Willingness to adhere to employer Covid19 protocol