Hospitality Training Program
Launch your career in hospitality through our FREE, in-person program! This program will help you find a job in a hotel, and provides courses, 1:1 career coaching, and job shadowing with our hotel partners.
The Hospitality Training program is now enrolling students! Click the ‘Start your Application’ button to submit an interest form and see what other programs we offer that may be a fit for you!
What does this program offer?
- FREE, in-person, 4-week program for non-native English speakers, that will prepare you for a career in the hospitality industry
- Graduates are trained in key areas, including professional communication, industry vocabulary, resume writing and interview skills
- Includes 24 hours of classroom time and workshops, and 30 hours of job shadowing with our hotel partners
- Participants will receive a stipend!
Am I eligible for this program?
- Speak English as a second language
- Basic spoken and written English
- Basic reading and computer skills required
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma (any country)
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Willingness to adhere to employer COVID-19 protocols