Brought to you by JVS and MassHire Downtown Boston
Need more staff immediately to keep your business fully operational? Curious how you can tap into new arrivals to the Greater Boston talent pool? The JVS/ MassHire Downtown Boston team can assist by:
- Posting your open positions on our website
- Promoting your open positions to our job seekers and career coaches
- Hosting an informational webinar for job seekers to learn about your company, open positions, and hiring process
There are four ways to contact us:
We are here to support you and your employees in any way that we can. Do not hesitate to call upon us for assistance. Be safe, be well.
Managing Your Business in These Uncertain Times
If your business is suspended and you are considering laying off or furloughing workers, there are several programs to consider before making a final decision.
- Avoid Layoffs with the State’s WorkShare Program: a program where employees work reduced hours while collecting unemployment benefits to supplement their lower wages
- Small Businesses Emergency Loans for Massachusetts-based Businesses (3/19/20)
- Guide for MA Businesses During the Outbreak (Boston Business Journal, 3/19/20)
- Rapid Response, a FREE layoff aversion and early intervention services to companies and their employees