Central Sterile Processing Training Program
FREE Central Sterile Processing Training Program can help you begin your career, as a CSP, in just 12 weeks!
Central Sterile Processing Technicians (CSP), are the unsung heroes of every surgery. Central Sterile Processing is the step-by-step practice of decontaminating medical devices, tools and instruments used in a healthcare setting. Every healthcare institution that uses medical devices requires the sterilization of equipment.
Want to learn more and get started? Sign up for an information session below.
- FREE training for all participants
- Includes 10 hours per week of hands-on training in a CSP lab at a hospital, every Wednesday
- Prepares participants to pass the National Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) Exam
- Serves participants in Boston and surrounding areas
- Individualized job placement services at hospital employers in the Boston area upon successful completion of the training program and required externship hours
- Starting pay rate: $18-22 per/hour
- Potential employer partners include: Boston Children’s Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, South Shore Health, and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Am I eligible for this program?
- Fluent or strong English skills required
- Must have a desire to work as a CSP Technician
- Able to commit to working rotating shifts, including rotating weekends
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Must be 18+ years old
- Applicants are required to successfully complete CORI, SORI, background and drug screenings
- Have attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must commit to a full-time, 12-week training program, complete required externship hours and CRCST Exam Prep