Pharmacy Technician Training Program
Are you interested in a promising career in the high-demand healthcare field?
This May, we are offering a Free Training program to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician with a guaranteed externship placement at one of our participating externship partners: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children’s Hospital, CVS, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, South Shore Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, and Walgreens. Upon successful completion of the program and externship, JVS will assist you in getting a job in the Boston area in the retail or hospital sector.
- Dates: May 11, 2020 – July 31, 2020
- Length of Training: 12 weeks, full-time
- This is not a paid training program; it is a FREE program
- Students will prepare to pass the National Pharmacy Technician Training Exam: PTCE
Students will build an understanding of the responsibilities required of a Pharmacy Technician and will take classes in:
- Pharmacy Mathematics
- Pharmacy Law
- Pharmacy Basics
- Professional Communication
- Professional Development
JVS provides individualized job placement services with a retail or hospital employer upon successful completion of the training program with a 100% placement rate every program cycle, for the past 3 years.
- Fluent or Strong English skills
- Must have a desire to work as a Pharmacy Technician for a retail or hospital location in Boston
- HS Diploma or equivalent required, and must be 18+ years
- All applicants will be required to participate in a CORI, background and drug screening
- Potential candidates must commit to attend all classes and externship shifts
- Be a good listener who is also detail oriented
- Eager to seek growth opportunities and have a strong work ethic
How to Apply:
- Complete a registration form by clicking the the Register Now button below.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com