Employment Support Services Program
Build and achieve your career goals! The Employment Support Services Program can help you with everything from job search assistance to English classes and skills building: everything you’ll need to boost your employment opportunities.
What does this program offer?
- Expert career coaches to help you secure employment
- English classes, interview preparation, skills training and more
- Job search/on-going career assistance
- Assistance finding free childcare/after-school programs, and obtaining a voucher
- $80 per month transportation reimbursement
Am I eligible for this program?
- Parent of a child under 18, receiving TAFDC (cash assistance)
- Non-native English speaker (no minimum English skills required)
- Interest in getting a job and building career skills
- Able to meet remotely with Career Coach and complete program activities
How Does the Program Work?
- Distance-learning Vocational English classes and job search workshops are provided via Zoom and WhatsApp
- Classes are Monday through Thursday between 9:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
- Individual coaching sessions
- One-on-one tutoring and flexible scheduling can be accommodated