Connections: Job Coaching for Jewish Adults with a Disability
Are you looking for help with your job search? JVS’s Connections program provides one-on-one career counseling, job placement, and volunteer placement services to adults in the Jewish community with a disability.
A JVS Career Coach works one to one with program participants to develop a realistic plan based on their vocational interests and goals. Program participants are also offered ongoing support post-placement as needed.
- A Career Coach will work with you one-on-one to develop a plan based on your interests and goals
- You’ll receive ongoing support after you find a job
- You’ll gain assistance with job applications, resume and cover letter writing, and interview preparation
- Member of the Jewish community
- Have a disability
- Meet with a JVS Career Coach to apply
To download a flier, click here.
For more information, contact:
Lead Career Coach