Connections: Job Coaching for Jewish Adults with a Disability
Are you looking for help with your job search? JVS’s Connections program provides one-on-one career counseling, job placement, and volunteer placement services to adults in the Jewish community with a disability.
What does this program offer?
- A Career Coach will work with you one-on-one to develop a plan based on your interests and goals
- You’ll receive ongoing support after you find a job
- You’ll gain assistance with job applications, resume and cover letter writing, and interview preparation
Am I eligible for this program?
- Member of the Jewish community
- Have a disability
- 18+ years old
- Meet with a JVS Career Coach to apply