Patient Care Technician Training Program
Kickstart your career in healthcare as a Patient Care Technician! This 7-week program focuses on acute care skills, direct patient care, phlebotomy basic and EKG basics, with a guaranteed, full-time job.
- 7-week in-person training
- Includes 21 hours of acute care clinical experience
- Credentials included with this program: Home Health Aide (HHA), CPR, Basic Life Support (BLS), and First Aid
- These training programs are offered at no cost to those who are selected to participate
Am I eligible for this program?
- Must have a HS Diploma, GED, or foreign equivalency
- Must be a Massachusetts Resident
- Must be willing to do a full-time training and work a full-time job
- Must be willing to work at least 2 different shifts with rotating weekends
- Must have 2023-2024 COVID booster and 2023-2024 Flu vaccine
- Can lift/push/pull up to 100 pounds, independently
- Must be able to train at various sites around Boston that are MBTA accessible
- CORI and drug tests required