Early Childhood Education Training Program
Interested in the program? You have two options for how to learn more and sign up!
Option 1: Attend a live information session on Zoom
Option 2: Watch the info video below, then sign up for an interview
Are you interested in beginning a career in Education? Become an Early Childhood Educator and make a positive impact on children’s growth and development. JVS offers an Early Childhood Education (ECE) employment program that provides a stipend, full-time job placement, and customized training to prepare you to launch your career in childhood education.
Want to learn more and get started? Sign up for an information session below.
- Supported, with job placement, to start as a full-time, benefitted Teacher Assistant with a local partner employer in the Greater Boston area
- Enrolled at no cost in a 3-credit Child Growth & Development course
- Participate in customized Job Readiness training with JVS Boston
- Up to $1000 stipend provided as you successfully complete each program milestone
- Individualized job coaching in training and up to 90 days after starting your new job!
Am I eligible for this program?
• At least 18 years old
• At least a high-intermediate level of spoken and written English skills
• Desire and passion to work with children, including infants and toddlers
• Must have valid work authorization in the US
• Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza (flu)
• Have a high-school diploma, GED or foreign diploma
• Commit to working in your new job for 18 months. This is not a short-term commitment – we want to help you build a new career!
• All applicants will be required to successfully complete a CORI, SORI, Fingerprinting, DCF Background Check and Drug Test