Early Childhood Education Training Program
Are you interested in beginning a career in education? Become an Early Childhood Educator and help make positive impacts on children’s growth and development. In partnership with The Care Institute, JVS offers an Early Childhood Education (ECE) Training Program that will equip you with the skills you need to launch your career.
We are not currently recruiting for the Early Childhood Education program! We will be offering the program again in the near future, but are not looking for more candidates at this time. Please check out some of our program pages to learn about the other services that we offer.
- The training program lasts 8 weeks
- The training program is full-time
- The training is paid hourly, with an additional monetary stipend included
- You’ll be enrolled in Child Growth & Development at Bunker Hill Community College
- You’ll complete in-person training with one of our four employer partners
- You’ll receive individualized job coaching throughout the training and up to 90-days post-employment
- You’re guaranteed a full time & benefitted job upon successful completion of the program
Am I eligible for this program?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have at least a high-intermediate level of spoken and written English skills
- Must have a desire and passion to work with infants & toddlers
- Must have valid work authorization
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must commit to working as an ECE for at least one year
- All applicants will be required to participate in a CORI, SORI, Fingerprinting, DCF Background Check, and a Drug Test